FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

"Win yourself a cheap tray"

Sadly, as her answers were most amusing & indeed thought provoking (Betty Rubble, mmmmm) Ka is not the winner.
No, it has come down to a straight battle between "my girls".

So the correct answers are:
1. Snow Patrol
2. Rachel Green (Cheryl, I would've thought that YOU would know that Far Flung Friend is not fictional!)
3. 2
4. Come as you are
5. The pale green dream machine (I had a CAT named Alan!)
6. Vodka & Cranberry Juice
7. Kangaroo
8. N
9. Garbage
10. Enjoy the silence

So with 7 out of 10 the winner is....CHARBY!!!!

Thank you girls for playing with me (& I so wish I could say that in another scenario!!!)

By the way I still would've liked answers to the tie-break questions!
Still, one can't have everything, eh?

5 Comments:

  • At 10:28 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Hurray!
    But I don't wanna tray!
    Maybe I can be your co-presenter for next year's Flashies instead?
    Unless you have another fab prize in mind?

     
  • At 10:37 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Honestly girl, given my current state of extreme grrrrr-ness, do you really want to be asking me if I have another fab prize in mind??

     
  • At 10:50 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Fair enough.
    *wanders off whistling We Are The Champions*

     
  • At 11:21 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    By grrr-ness, I hope you know I meant raging sexual frustration!
    And I would be honoured to have you co-host the Flashies. A worthy prize for a worthy winner!
    And Cheryl, you'll get your consolation prize when I finally get that plane ticket!!

     
  • At 11:52 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Lol!
    I've just spent half hour sympathising with STF about that.
    It seems to be a fairly common problem with the lads I know at the moment!
    I reckon its cos I'm not around to help them pull!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home