FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Monday, February 28, 2005

"It's all so frustratingly temporary"

END OF MONTH REPORT

Well, February has been, for the most part, dull.
Frustration has been the key emotion I've been feeling due to the lack of physical contact & the problems with my "album" (which was supposed to have been released today).
Having said that I have no real cause to moan, it hasn't been a bad month, just a little nondescript.
Bearing in mind what some people have had to deal with (Funny Dance & his family, Hyde) I can't knock February.
I just hope March is a bit more upbeat, Mystic Meg says it will be!
Whoo, & indeed, hoo.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    I hope March is more upbeat for me too... Liked your memories of the mosh pit. Never tried it myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home