FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

"Is there something to do?"

Before I go on may I just say: What a bloody great game of football! Cup finals so often disappoint these days but today's was a belter!

Oh & last time I was quiet for a few days I returned to find 9 comments, this time I have 2.
Bloody fickle as fudgecakes, you lot are!

As you no doubt know, I live alone. I like the arrangement, it's great. This week has been odd to say the least. My usual time consuming activities are not there for me & I've felt bored. Couple that with Reckless & Dream Girl being away all weekend & you've got one seriously fed up Flashman.
I miss my Blogging activities big time. Though I may not post everyday, I usually check through my reading list everyday. Not doing so is very frustrating (& that's what I need in my life right now ; more frustration) & I miss you all. Also on a more practical note some of you write so much that It can be a big job catching up.
Also leaving a great big gaping hole is my "album". It's only now that I realise how much time I've spent on the project. It's very strange not to be doing it, I miss it.

Reckless & Dream Girl have been up in Chester for Dream Girl's sister's wedding. Last night at about 11.45 my phone rang. The display told me it was Reckless so I answered with my customary "Hello mate". It was Dream Girl, she asked where I was & I told her I was at home. Then she went quiet. She was upset about something but I didn't find out why as after a few seconds of silence she hung up. I tried to ring back but got no answer. This isn't unusual behaviour, I often receive calls from her when she's upset. I figure that I'm a better listener than Reckless & also if it is Reckless who has pissed her off she genuinely has no one else to offload onto. I still haven't heard why she called & when I ring her tomorrow I'll no doubt get told that it was nothing & she shouldn't have bothered me. For now though; more frustration.

You'd think with all this crushing boredom going on that I'd have lots to write about.
Sadly I don't.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The cup final was a belter?
    EH?!
    The normal 90 mins was quite boring I thought, especially the 1st half.
    The extra time was a lot better.
    Still Cesspool lost which cheered me up and Kewellthief is still a c*nt!

    Should've been at Elland Road yesterday mate, that was a good game and result, even though we have a gypo playing for us in the form of Shaun Derry!

     
  • At 8:29 pm, Blogger Chapstick said…

    I am 90% sure I have not a clue what the Duke just said...

     
  • At 9:28 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    I'm with the Duke, the extra time was definately best.
    I gave up listening to us on the radio for that and wished I'd stuck to Charlton.
    Still its always fun watching that nobhead Mourinho going on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home