FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

"Don't you worry"

First up thanks to those of you who expressed concern for me, it's very touching.
However, despite the tone of yesterday's post, I really am fine.
I just felt the need to make that declaration so that I can get on with the things that make me happy rather than the things that continually frustrate me. If you bang your head against a wall for long enough it just becomes numb, y'know?

Speaking of numb, my arse feels as though it has gone away to another dimension. The reason for this is that since I got in from work at 2.15 I've been sat right here working on "White celebration". It's about 75% complete. I had hoped to complete it all in one go & have it uploaded tonight but it was not to be. It should be finished soon though. It's a bit different. It still obviously sounds pretty electronic, in fact I've kind of embraced the electronic on this one instead of trying to make it sound like a band. It's all a bit techno!

Next week I am on holiday. Part of the parenting arrangement I have with my ex-wife is that we both have two weeks per year when we have The Boy exclusively. We are gonna go up to Yorkshire for a few days (Drink matey?) & also go to Blackpool for the day. It'll be nice to get away for a bit & lovely to spend a whole week away from work.

I bloody know I had something else to say tonight but can I bloody remember now?
No.

And since typing "No" I've just spent about 7 minutes staring blankly at the screen & still it doesn't come back.

I better bugger off then, Cheerio!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Catch me if you can!

     
  • At 10:05 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Blackpool?
    So jealous, I've always wanted to go there despite being assured that its the place that evolution forgot!

     
  • At 10:41 pm, Blogger LB said…

    I love going to Blackpool. Immense fun in a place which is clearly a dump. I'll send you 50p to put in the Arabian Derby machine for me if that's ok.

    if it meant a week of work, I'd go anywhere for a week. Except maybe Liverpool. or Basra.

     
  • At 10:44 pm, Blogger Brock said…

    I have the same "It's really shit, but it's great fun" thing with Great Yarmouth.

    I never got the same thing to work about Blackpool, though. It was that bit shitter, and fucking cold. What's the point of that?

    I just thought it was a dump. And the "illuminations" were the biggest let down I have seen for sooooome time.

     
  • At 11:43 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    I'd go anywhere in the UK right now if I could...just make sure I have a good pub nearby. Luckily, I get to get away to Alaska this weekend. It's not for long enough, but it's away from here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home