FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

"I just don't know what to do with myself"

So I finished work at 2pm.
The Boy has gone to one of his friend's today.
I'm chuffing bored.

I tried making some music but I don't seem to have the patience today.
I've read everyone's blogs.
I've got nothing to blog about (especially not how I had a little squeeze of one of Nice Not Hot's* breasts at work today).
I'm sick of sitting in front of the computer anyway (which also rules out starting that book).
There is bugger all on telly that I want to watch till 10 o'clock.
I can't go anywhere because I haven't got a chuffing car.
The only thing that remotely takes my fancy is watching my recently acquired Trainspotting DVD while eating some yummy Chicken tikka masala & having a nice fat spliff.
That will only account for 2 hours though...(sigh)

*Official World of Flash notice: Nice Not Hot will now be known as Nice.
She may well not be hot but she's such a sweety that I feel like I'm insulting her every time I type it, so Nice it is.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:02 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    It's too bad there's a continent and an ocean between us...I get off at 1:30 and have no plans for the rest of the day.

     
  • At 6:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You could've completed your mission that you're undertaking for me, remember? ;-)

     
  • At 9:33 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    LOL! ^^^^
    You could be on a promise there Flash!
    I'm bored too, I need entertaining.

     
  • At 6:28 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Hope you found a way to pass the time...although your plan for Trainspotting, Chicken tikka masala and a spliff sound like an awesome way to spend the evening to me! And btw--I think you're a sweetheart for changing "Nice Not Hot's" name... :)

    -hyde

     
  • At 7:30 pm, Blogger Erika said…

    I'm with Hyde - changing Nice Not Hot's nick is unbelievably sweet.

    Are there extras with your Trainspotting DVD, I wonder? A little more Scrumptious McGregor naked, perhaps?

     
  • At 5:37 pm, Blogger sunshine said…

    You squeezed some girls titties and that's all you have to say about it???

    I know you better than that, I need further details.

    NOW!!!

     
  • At 6:45 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    I'm having Flash withdrawls! Write me a post...just one post. Ack.

     
  • At 2:31 am, Blogger Charby said…

    Hullo flash. i feel you need to upsdate. goodnight

     
  • At 5:58 pm, Blogger GJC said…

    Had you not commented on my blog, I would be very worried about you right now!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home