FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Monday, January 16, 2006

"Une présence ambigüe, Une présence inconnue"

Bonjour mes amis.

I really didn't mean for it to be so long between posts, so I'm sorry for my absence (yet again)!

This post is only a sneaky little one as I'm at work right now.
I went home for the weekend, it was nice & this time it was reasonably relaxing. I hardly stepped outside of my flat for the whole time which was good.

The Boy was pleased too, apparently he had told his mum on Friday morning that he "couldn't wait till after school". Ah, that's sweet, eh? He misses his old fella!
"Yeah, cos I get to play Battlefront 2!"
Bless him.

My journey back to Lyon was noteworthy; I was traveling alone so I caught the train to the airport. The train was running 40 minutes late. My flight was at 17.20 and I checked in 16.55, I got into the departure lounge & walked straight onto the plane. Even on arrival at Lyon I walked straight onto the bus bound for the city. No hanging around for Flashy on that journey!

The highlight of the journey was when the pilot informed those of us on the left of the aircraft that we were just flying over Paris. I couldn't pick anything out from the maze of orange lights except for one thing: I saw the Eiffel Tower & it looked ace & it made me smile like a child.

Best news of the weekend; Nice is coming out to Lyon again this weekend, yay!
Have pity for the occupants of the room below me!

8 Comments:

  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger Alecya G said…

    ooh- sounds like fun. Enjoy yourself Flashy!

     
  • At 4:07 pm, Blogger sunshine said…

    Ha. I'll pity them. I'm cheering for you! Give her all you got!

    Missing you still.

     
  • At 5:14 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Have a wonderful time...Sort of an early birthday present, eh?

     
  • At 10:26 pm, Blogger LB said…

    too. much. information....

     
  • At 10:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To coin a phrase; "Give it to her good old man!"

    Battlefront II rules. I've completed the game 3 times now and it's still fun!

     
  • At 5:02 pm, Blogger adem said…

    Have fun Monsieur Flash. Inspire her with your french tongue [coz you're good a french...innit?]

     
  • At 11:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Something about being in an airplane makes me feel like a little kid too. Enjoy the time with Nice!!! (are you pronouncing her name in French these days?)

     
  • At 11:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Update your blog, damn you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home