FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Où est la bibliothèque?

Bonsoir mes amis!
It is I L'eclair...oh alright then it's the Duke of Jokes...cue groans from the legions of Flashfiends who are missing their fix ;)

Lord Flashheart hath given me permission to post on his blog, the deluded buffoon. Especially after drinking a few pints of Stella & Kronenburg in his company.

He wanted something posted because, in his words, "If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Oh hang on, that's Lord Flashheart from Blackadder not the real Lord Flash. The ladies who view his blog don't want to hear what he has to say about them.......!

Anyways, I'm half-cut and so is Flash and I've sent him on his merry way to his folk's home in deepest darkest Outwood. It's left to me to say Happy New Year to everyone and let's hope it's a good one!

Peace out from the Duke & Flash
XXX

8 Comments:

  • At 2:01 am, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Stop, knave...spill the beans! If a drunken Flash was talking about blog women, we are all ears.

    Glad to hear he is not being pummeled by bunnies. (Although, if he doesn't come back soon, I'll be sending some hit bunnies after him.)

    Oh, nevermind me, I'm feverish.

     
  • At 11:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry festiveness to you two too.

     
  • At 2:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Next time you should just do a Flash impersonation. That will straighten out our little drunken night, Sir Flash.

     
  • At 5:18 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    merry xmas to the pair of you and we're not going down DOJ!!!

     
  • At 6:59 pm, Blogger LB said…

    what is all thie blog kidnap stuff?

    anyway, good to see you , DOJ, and felicitations to you and the mini legend....

     
  • At 1:29 am, Blogger adem said…

    Bottoms Up!!

     
  • At 6:54 pm, Blogger Alecya G said…

    I agree with Spinny! If he's chatting...well I want to know. And tell him he owes me an email back little knave...

    I'll chip in on the bunnies, Spins, if you need abit of a boost...

    Happy New Year, Sirs.
    AG

     
  • At 3:42 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Happy New Year, Flash! Hope this one is great.
    lots of love,
    h

     

Post a Comment

<< Home