FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"Just a man, with a man's courage..."

Oi!
I saw this over at Mark's place, liked it, nicked it.
The boldness & the italics just came at me from nowhere, feeling scared & intimidated, I scarpered. (See; courage)

1) My ex is: currently hovering around at a mild 6 on the mentalistic scale.
2) I am listening to: The new Bluetones album; thrillingly titled "The Bluetones".
3) Maybe I should: get a new job.
4) I love: love.
5) My best friend: (s) are more important to me than they'll probably ever know..
6) I don’t understand: Long division
7) I lose: control far too readily.
8) People say: ..lots of nice things about me that make me feel all gooey & warm inside.
9) The meaning of my screen name is: A deconstruction of my own troubled psyche using the stark juxtaposition of the lightning fast superhero against the lazy fucker typing away with a fag dangling from his lips.
10) Love is: ace!
11) Somewhere, someone is: shaving satanic symbols in their partner's back hair. I bet there is!
12) I will always: endeavour to be happy & to have fun.
13) Forever seems: to be something you shouldn't commit to
14) I never want to: accept the truth.
15) My cell phone is: A Sagem myx6. it's cack.
16) When I wake in the morning: I rush
17) I get annoyed when: people turn music down to really low levels. Just turn it off.
18) Parties are: rarely what you want them to be..
19) My dog is: a figment of your imagination.
20) Kisses are the worst when: someone is in your place & in your field of vision.
21) Today I did:
smile a little smile when lightning knocked the power out at work for a few minutes.
22) Tonight I will: watching a film.
23) Tomorrow I will be: looking in the Crapsville Express for a car (& because I like to keep my finger on the pulse).
24) I really want:
you. Right here, right now. Come on...don't think I haven't noticed that little twinkle in your eye when I comment on your blog. Champagne?

5 Comments:

  • At 12:14 am, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Right here, right now?! I'm at work, but...well, it is the sweetest superhero asking!

    I might have to have a go at this since I don't seem terribly inspired lately.

     
  • At 9:33 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    you.. choo-choo-choose me?

     
  • At 10:03 pm, Blogger lolly said…

    I would have stolen it from you too, but I only just did one of these things!

     
  • At 1:55 pm, Blogger Cat said…

    I must get me that Bluetones album. I still rate Expecting to Fly as one of my favourite albums of the 90s.

     
  • At 11:53 pm, Blogger Dzesika said…

    ooh ... champagne?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home