FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, August 26, 2004

"Was I dizzy from the wine or maybe I just missed the signs 'cos now you wont return my calls"

Today I have tidied my bedroom. Now being a proper grown up means that this is a very simple task as I only ever use my bedroom for sleeping, dressing & those far too infrequent occasions where I may be "entertaining" a lady. So the tidying took approximately 1.3 minutes. As part of this task I had to throw out a copy of "The Guardian" dated Friday 6th august. It wasn't mine. It belonged to Sexy Shy Smile from the morning she came round here. I'm still pretty gutted about her. I'd dearly love to phone her & ask "Hey, what gives? The last time we spoke was perfectly fine & there was no indication at all that you were gonna pretend I never existed". However I do have some pride & I'm not gonna allow myself to come across so desperate & needy. Still, putting that newspaper in the bin made me sad. I really liked her, she was not married or a mentalist or from the bottom of the gene pool. She was nice & I'm pissed off with the whole state of affairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home