FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

"In fact I don't know the questions anymore"

So today I shall commence with some big ups.

Big up to Cheryl for actually taking the time to listen to some Easyworld, bless you for that & for thinking my life may've been exciting enough to keep me from my blog.

Big up to The Duke Of Jokes for bringing the memory of Irrelevance into the 21st century. They truly were a quite remarkable synth pop duo from the mid 80's. The lead singer was fabulous; a strong yet beautiful voice, a gifted songwriter ("State of confusion" was a classic!) & devilishly handsome if a little porky. I wonder what became of him...

Big up to Charby for not totally slaughtering me & my pitiful football team in the face of harsh provocation. I bow before you miss.

Work has been surprisingly painless so far this week & today was so mellow I actually had the chance to write a new tune. It's a choppy, spunky little number & it goes by the name of "Leave the poor girl alone". I have high hopes for it.

I have booked Friday off work because Dream Girl & I are going to London. It's all perfectly innocent. She has to go to the Swedish embassy to get her passport & I thought it may be cool & full of Swedish people (for people read women).
Other than that I simply love London & any opportunity to go there is fine by me, speaking of which, next weekend should see the return of London Baby! YES!

Right, I'm off to have a spliff & watch "Indiana Jones & the last crusade", be good folks.


3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 am, Blogger shorty said…

    Thanks for giving me a promo like that, although, I'm not sure that I want too many people looking into my pitiful life. Nevermind, why blog then. Am I talking to myself? Yes. I'm knocking off of work too on Friday. Coincidence???

     
  • At 10:12 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:33 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Hehe. Hope you had a good time in London.
    Glad you're starting to take notice of a decent team - I'll make you a charlton supporter yet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home