FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

"Train heave on to Euston..."

Thought I'd better say "hey" as I'm going to be having a big weekend & little time for blogging.
Tomorrow I will be driving The Boy halfway to Yorkshire where we will meet Our Kid (my sis). The Boy's going up to visit for the weekend to get his suit sorted out for Our Kid's wedding which takes place next weekend. I think I shall then go & hang with Reckless & Dream Girl tomorrow night. Today is Noisy But Sweet's 9th birthday so I'll be taking her a prezzie & a cuddle from her favourite "uncle".
Then on Saturday it's LONDON BABY!!!
For those of you who haven't read the archives (shame on you, by the way), it's a whole weekend of drink, drugs & debauchery down in our glorious capitol. The roll call this time is me, Namesake, In The Same Boat, 50%, Sound But Spitty, Fountain Dweller, Babyface & some bloke I've yet to meet. It's gonna be weird doing London Baby! without It's A London Thing or Funny Dance. I do have a problem though; the bloke I usually score my pills off has let me down so I may have to get by on alcohol alone- brrrr!
We have made it our mission to try & get our picture taken for the church website. If successful I will provide a link for you guys.
So I'll tell you all any tales of our hi-jinks when I return. Hope you all have as good a weekend as I'm gonna!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 am, Blogger shorty said…

    Thanks for saying you are my friend. Makes me feel a tad more important. I hope you have a great weekend, I can't wait to read about it so I hope you are prompt with filling us in. I too intend on having a great Saturday, ironic isn't it. Just like I said in my blog today. Signs. So be safe and don't get caught. : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home