FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

"A friend with breasts & all the rest"

Conversation between Buddy With Boobs & I whilst having a fag at work:

ME: D'you know? I really fancy a bacon sandwich
HER: I thought you were going to say sex
ME: Well I could go for some of that too
HER: Instead of bacon sandwich?
ME: Figure I could have both
HER: At the same time?
ME: Why not?
HER: How would that work?
ME: Well... (demonstrates standing behind lady who is bent over, one hand gripping her & the other administering bacon sandwich to mouth)
HER: Aaah....You could be watching football at the same time
ME: (nodding vigorously) Were you a man in a previous life?

4 Comments:

  • At 1:01 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    I only discovered you once you left a comment on my blog. I haven't had time to read your archives because I'm at work when I blog. Once I get my computer for home I will try to read up on you. But your blog is alot longer than mine. Good thing I'm a speed reader. Look forward to getting to know you.

    Stickybuns is what I am leaning towards ; )

     
  • At 2:01 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    I only discovered your blog once you left a comment on mine. I have not read your archives because I blog from work right now. Once I get my new PC at home I will try to catch up on you. I look forward to getting to know you better.

    I am leaning towards stickybuns ; )

     
  • At 9:57 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    This is my 3rd attempt today to comment. I only began to read your blog when you commented on mine. I can't read your archives because I blog at work. Hopefully I will get a chance to read about you and learn more. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    I'm leaning towards stickybuns too. : )

     
  • At 11:23 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    I too only found you cos you had left a comment on mine. You're a lot funnier than my random gibberings and moaning!
    I can see (if I was a bloke) where you're coming from, you'd just need to swop the bacon for a peanut butter sandwich!
    Sure would brighten up the average Charlton game!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home