FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, December 17, 2004

"All I want for Christmas is..."

Dear Santa,
'tis I, Flash.
I'd like to think that I've been a good boy these past 12 months. I haven't done anything bad & I've sorted myself out a bit (only a bit though). With this in mind I wondered if you'd ponder over the following suggestions for things you could bring me for Christmas.
I would like more time please. I just don't have enough to get by, what with work & being a parent & my newly acquired X-box addiction I'm finding it hard & things are suffering. Take my blog for instance; only one poxy half-arsed post in a week isn't good enough!
Speaking off which, I would also like a bigger audience (though not at the expense of my loyal readers, obviously). You see some Blogs with like 50 comments! I want me some of that.
I would like a bigger kitchen sink please. My present one simply can't cope with my washing up regime & I feel one 50% bigger would then allow me to go up to a month at a time!
I would like some really good guitar samples for Reason. "Hate farm" sounds cool but it should sound ferocious & I can't quite get it there.
Now listen my bearded friend because this one is important. I WANT A PLANE TICKET TO A FAR FLUNG LAND. Got that?
What else? How about a new processor for my computer because this Pentium 2 just cant keep up. A big bag of cash? A way of making January anything other than the living hell that it's destined to be? A new Depeche Mode album?
Anyway I realise your a busy chap so I'll take up no more of your time.
Thanks in advance,
Flash

PS. One other thing, I could do with a shag. At this rate my sack is gonna be fuller than yours!

PPS. Not from you, obviously!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ver Mode are in the studio next year recording an album with Ben Hillier who's been involved, apparently, with Elbow, Sophie Ellis-Bextor(!), Blur, U2, Suede, Clinic, Curve and Erasure. With a tour possibily starting as early as Sept. '05! Demos have been submitted by both Gore & Gahan! Get more info here > http://www.depeche-mode.com/ewforum/ under "The Future" (but you have to register first)

     
  • At 10:57 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Speaking of ver Mode... How fan-fucking-tastically ace is that Headcleaners rock mix of "Nothing". Man, that is shit hot!

     
  • At 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *ahem* I believe I told you it was a good mix ;)
    Loving the LFO mix of Lie to Me too, & the Rexx the Dog mix of Photographic.
    Just forked out 50 squid for the ltd 6x12" vinyl yesterday, robbing Mute mofos!

     
  • At 11:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh and my sack is fuller than yours!
    (sadly, 10 months and counting................)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home