FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

"We were never being boring"

Some things that have occured since last post, in list form:


I recieved an X-box as a gift for completing ten years service at work

My new X-box has been eating my spare time like Homer Simpson in an all you can eat donut store

I got off my tits at the works christmas party though not in an embarrassing way

Buddy With Boobs chastised me the day after the party for touching her bottom too much (I genuinley don't remember)

However I do remember fishing coins out of another colleagues cleavage with my mouth, an impressive feat I'm sure you'll agree (she did)

I won £12 on the last greyhound race of the night

3 races previous to that, the heavily backed (£2 on the nose!) Feroa Flash came last

In the club after the party I ran into Do You Kiss Your Mum With That Mouth & in my dizzy head decided that it would be a good idea to entice her back for a shag

She declined! (Apparently, getting over me was so hard that she couldn't bear to do it again, bless)

I was relieved when sunday brought reason & reality back to my head

Though the various colleagues who only saw the kissing & whispering & groping were suitably impressed

I realised that the increasingly burning desire for some bedroom action makes me very shallow

I randomly trawled lots of blogs at work last thursday leaving lots of comments only to realise that I had no record of them because I always clear the history on the lab computer, which pissed me off a bit as some of them warranted further reading

I recieved my Broadband modem to much glee only to find that my line isn't quite compatible & I may have to wait weeks before I can use it

I have been disappointed by all but Dav Ford in Flashys acceptance speech department

I have not forgotten my far off friend

I have neglected my blog

I'm sorry


3 Comments:

  • At 2:50 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Have you learned nothing.... Never go back to an old flame. Rule 1.

    Xbox is cool, but shouldn't take the place of blogging.

    Nice talent with the cleavage and all. Man of many talents?

    Sounds like you had a blast, at least what you can remember.

     
  • At 3:22 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Talents so plentiful it scares me...
    when I think of how little they've served me!

     
  • At 6:18 pm, Blogger Chapstick said…

    X-boxes are indeed sweet, what game/s did you get?

    It occurs to me that Blogger could benifit from some kind of bookmarking system...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home