FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"And it feels like somebody loves you, somebody understands"

Having really enjoyed telling the tale of my American odyssey, I dug my photos out today.
It was nice to look at them but in all honesty, I think I'll get more from reading back over the last 7 posts then I ever will from those pictures.
ATTENTION ANYONE NEW WHOSE JUST STUMBLED BY: Read the last 7 posts, the were great! (he says modestly)

This is the beauty of blogging.

You see I'm just one of those attention craving, crowd pleasing types that needs an audience & that feeds off positive responses. (You don't say!)
Without an audience I simply would never have written that story.

The sheer wonder of it all is thus: That story & indeed everything I've posted on this little speck of cyberspace may have entertained, infuriated, provoked thought, amused & bemused my audience. The real beneficiary though is me. I will now have this record of my life, my thoughts, feelings & ideas which I can look back on at any time.
I have occasionally found myself going back 6 months or so for a read & I thoroughly enjoy it.
Bless Blogging!

It's also quite handy for making notes of stuff.
As such here are 2 titles for songs I may or may not write when I lift my self imposed Don't-write-anymore-chuffing-songs-until-you've-recorded-the-ones-for-the-album law.

Titov

Judge Mental

Don't go nicking 'em now, will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home