FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"Day I met God I got so carried away"

Yet another shamelessly stolen (from this fella) questionairre....

1. What is your favorite word?
Hyper
2. What is your least favorite word?
Work
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Passion, Joy & Smiles (Hmmm, title for the second album?)
4. What turns you off?
Ignorance
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Bollocks
6. What sound or noise do you love?
The laughter of my nearest & dearest,The beep that the clock machine makes when I leave work
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
The noise that talentless, passionless gimps make in order to sell enormous amounts of records for the purpose of making rich execs even richer
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Social worker, Teacher, Writer, Rock god
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Laboratory technician
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
FLASH!! How you doing mate? Gotta say I loved "Confessions of an idiot" & I read your wonderful blog everyday. What colour halo would you like?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 am, Blogger Im A Foto Nut said…

    Flash,

    Thanks for the link after you nicked my post. LOL Don't worry I nicked it too. Anyway, I want'd to tell you that I have saved your site to my favorites, and will soon be adding you to my blog roll. Thanks for the laughs.

    -T aka the incurable savant

     

Post a Comment

<< Home