FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

"Master, can you answer my question?"

I found some new blogs to read yesterday.
I went on a next blog cruise & I had better luck than usual.
It's still a minefield of illiteracy, political rants & knitting but I found some gems. The whole randomness of it all enthralls me. Just a chance computation here & a well timed click there & you can be on your way to making new friends. That's how I "met" my girls & I'd be lost without them now. Again it's a two way beauty, I get some more reading matter & simultaneously I attract peoples attention who just may become a regular. You don't get many win/win scenarios in life so I figure it's worthy of celebration, yay!
If I knew how to get the links down the side like everyone else does then I would, but I don't so I cant.

As you may know tomorrow is my birthday, I plan to enjoy it far too much & there will be nothing but smiles & fun in world of Flash tomorrow.
However, on Saturday I will NEED to know:
What is the official starting point of middle-age?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:51 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Lol
    Excellent formulae my radical friend, I'll go by that!

     
  • At 11:38 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Have a fantastic day tomorrow!
    Middle age?!
    Starts at 50!
    Or you could always do what my Auntie did when she hit 40 and start working backwards!

     
  • At 12:16 am, Blogger shorty said…

    I liked it when it was just the 3 of us, but I will learn to share you with the world.

    Happy Birthday!!!

    Your life hasn't even begun yet, so why are you worried about middle age???

    Drink one in the name of friendship!!

     
  • At 5:44 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    It took me ages to learn to get things down the side, if you want drop me an email and I'll send you the template as to how I did it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home