FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

"It's just the way I'm feeling"

Firstly, may I just say that The Early Birds seem to be doing well & may I also thank those who left kind words for them.

Right, I'm feeling pretty despondant at present. Not depressed or at my wits end, but a bit cheesed off with things.
I'm having a major crisis of confidence about the "album". Nothing is going quite how it should & I'm starting to fear that people will think it's shit.
I'm not even happy with this blog at the mo. I'm painfully aware that I've written nothing noteworthy since my American tale.
And if I'm honest it pisses me off when I see blogs that are woefully poor in comparison to this one getting comments into double figures. That's not to say I don't appreciate you guys who read here, because I really, really do.
I would imagine normal service will be resumed in the forthcoming week as I'm on lates at work (18 hour double bubble tomorrow!) but for now I'm just a bit down, sorry.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Thank you for always being my friend. I have enjoyed your blog, but I will be going on a break. I wish you well and I hope you and your Far Flung Friend meet someday. I know how you feel, for I have felt it since day one. Take Care of you and the Boy. * HUG *

     

Post a Comment

<< Home