FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

An open letter to Cheryl

Still reeling here!

Dear Cheryl,
I am most disturbed by the prospect of you walking out on me! I simply do not want this to happen, to such an extent that I'll quite happily discuss this in front of the whole world (Well, Charby!) & abandon my simply never abandoned lyrical title policy. I realise that I have not made enough of an effort recently in our recent off-blog communications & I will remedy this as soon as is humanly possible. Nothing as changed since our last conversation & It made me very happy indeed when you rang to wish me a happy birthday.
As far as the blog is concerned: For a long while now you have been my most prolific & regular commenter. I would not have the same urgency or expectation when clicking to say who's saying what. And I'm sure everyone else who reads sees Cheryl as an intregral part of their World of Flash experience!
I do.
If for some unexpected twist of fate you physically cannot read anymore then It won't be the last time you here from me & I share your hopes for my Far Flung Friend. I know I will meet her.
(PSSST. Do you think that anybody HASN'T figured it out yet?)
All my love
N
xxx

4 Comments:

  • At 9:17 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    *sobbing*
    What's going on?
    I go away from my blog for a few days and she's gone?!
    *more sobbing and loud nose blowing*

     
  • At 11:00 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Flash,

    As your # 1 Fan....I will never leave you.
    As your loyal commentor....I will never leave you.
    As your friend... I will never leave you.
    As your Far Flung Friend... I will never leave you.

    I thank you for bending the lyric title rule for me. As a man who went through what I am going through, I know you respect my decision. Your lack of communication with me is nothing you should apologize for. You have a life... I do not.

    I will continue to read about your life....and I will continue to comment as I see fit.

    I will continue to cling to the hope that one day you and I will share those 4 seconds in the airport you spoke of all those months ago : P

    So our secret is out....I gave up my identity, sorry if it has ruined it for you. And your other readers.

    I need you like the earth needs the sun.

    Always,

    ~ C ~
    ooo

     
  • At 11:06 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    awww
    bless!
    I'm so happy!
    *claps her hands wildly and giggles happily*

     
  • At 2:53 am, Blogger Chapstick said…

    awww
    *claps*
    me too charby

     

Post a Comment

<< Home