FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, August 05, 2005

"I'll be your loverman, I got a masterplan, to take off your dress & be a man"

Hello peeps.

First up may I point you in the direction of Cheer up Alan Shearer. It's a new footy related blog which I shall be co-hosting with some tall people. Yup, Lordy B & Swiss Toni. It's in it's infancy but if you like the beautiful game get your arse over there & have a nose.
Honestly, 52 caps???!!!!

The Boy shall be arriving chez Flash any minute now. I'm giddy with excitement as I haven't seen him in over a week. He's been soaking up the sun in Menorca with his Mum. I can't wait to see him & I'll be giving him a big squish!

Today Nice has her big summit meeting with her (ex?) partner. I have suggested that we don't see each other for a least a couple of weeks, to which she as agreed. The point being, this is a huge decision in her life & she ought to be making it for the right reasons. I should be as far from her mind as possible when she's considering her future.
We've spent a lot of time together this week & frankly it's been utterly wonderful. I do like her a lot. With this in mind I tried to come clean about how scared I am of relationships. I explained that I've found it very difficult to strike a balance between not getting her hopes up at all & not pissing on any hopes she has. In a nutshell I can't give her any indication of how things might go because I simply do not know if I want a girlfriend.
We have had a lot of sex (yay), but we've also talked lots, got stoned lots & laughed lots & lots.

Now then lady readers, allow me to pass on a couple of quotes from Nice:
To her friend; "I've had more pleasure in one week with Flash then I had in 6 years with thingy"
And finally after our final bout of bedroom fun last night; "Flash, you have a gift!"

Form an orderly queue girls!

12 Comments:

  • At 3:25 pm, Blogger LavaLady said…

    I've been thinking about this thing between you and Nice and I decided that there are just some people with whom we can have lots and lots of fun, but it doesn't necessarily ever go farther or deeper than that. Friendship, sex and laughter are great, no matter what. Hope all goes well, have fun with The Boy, give him a squish for me (he's six, right? same age as my little one? it's the BEST, they are still little but so grown up).

    xo

     
  • At 4:23 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    It sounds like it's just been a great week in Flashworld.

     
  • At 4:40 pm, Blogger sunshine said…

    OH DEAR??

    Glad the Boy is home, I know how much you have missed him.

    Stop thinking about the future. (except Sept?) Just enjoy the time you are spending together. I know you have waiting awhile to be with a woman and maybe it's all overwhelming. I don't even know why the conversation of a relationship would come up after only a week of sex (no matter how good YOU think you are). Fact is, she's already taken, and it's not with you.

    Keep that in mind, and the fact that you work with her. Granted she can lose weight, so don't stress so much over that minor detail.

    And lastly, silly men. I know the ladies will agree with me here.

    " Flash, you have a gift."

    This meant that she was her gift to you.

    You mis interpreted it's meaning.

    Ego - zero.
    Sunshine - one.

    Love Ya : )

    oooooooooooooooooo

     
  • At 4:42 pm, Blogger sunshine said…

    what I meant to say, was she meant she was A gift to you.

    : )

     
  • At 5:21 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    I forgot to add that I'm happy for ST, Bargain and you that you are collaborating, but this is just to put you all on warning: You are not to neglect your primary blogs!

    I'd have to come over there and straighten you all out.

     
  • At 5:44 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Sunshine, at the risk of sounding pissy, you are wrong.

    I was actually there, I actually saw the look on her face as she said it.
    It was sincere & I misinterpreted nothing.
    And, I can be THAT good!

    I saw it as a great compliment & I wont have it taken from me.
    I hope you understand & I hope you know I'm not being nasty to you (as if).

     
  • At 5:44 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Did she really say thingy?
    Oh please, please, please let her have said that!

     
  • At 5:50 pm, Blogger sunshine said…

    Yeah yeah.

    Jealousy does not look good on me.

    I was joking, that's what all the : ) were for.

    We're cool. Always will be.

    You Rock!

     
  • At 6:49 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Thank you Sunshine ;-)

     
  • At 10:27 pm, Blogger LB said…

    hey, if you have that good a gift, don't limit it to the girls. We're all forming an orderly queue mate...!!!

     
  • At 4:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But what I want to know is, have you done it without smoking a spliff yet?

     
  • At 9:34 pm, Blogger Chapstick said…

    What I want to know is, what does everybody seem to have against the ego? It's a damn healthy thing, and there is no good reason to directly attack a person's ego like that. And depublishing it as a joke is no better. That's nearly as bad as apologizing for your own opinion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home