FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

"We only wanna get drunk"

Hello there.

I really haven't had much to be blogging about this week.

I spent a very pleasant evening with Nice on Tuesday. We watched the Everton game, she loves watching football. I believe this to be true, not just a "oh yeah, I like football" line like Temper Tantrum conned me with! What an absolute result!
Nice is coming round later tonight aswell. This is cool for there will be limited opportunities to see each other for a week or so, after tonight.

Last night was spent mostly in front of the telly. I watched Big Brother as it nears it's conclusion & was pleased to see the BunnyBoiler get evicted. Craig? End of. (tee hee)
I also watched Lost. What a cracking show that promises to be. I was drawn into it instantly. Captivating drama, good production values & clever storytelling. What's not to like? I believe you guys over the pond have already seen it, so please, no spoilers!

Tomorrow sees the return of the annual event known as London Baby! However somebody (not me!) decided that this year we should have a change. Hmm, Brighton Baby! just doesn't have the same ring to it. Anyway tomorrow after work I shall be boarding a train & heading to the south coast for some serious R & R. I do plan to get together a renegade posse who will join me in leaving Brighton early Sunday morning & heading for London so that we can spend our traditional Sunday lunchtime at The Church. As a plus we will be already half way home too.

So I probably won't be in front of my computer till Monday. As such I'd like to wish Charby a happy birthday for Sunday. Maybe Charlton will get a winning start to their premiership campaign as a prezzie, eh?
I should have some tales to tell come Monday.
Happy weekends to you all!

12 Comments:

  • At 7:05 pm, Blogger sunshine said…

    Ok, Ok.

    Help me figure this out. A few days ago, you said that you and Nice had a talk and agreed you would not see each other for a few weeks as she was trying to decide what to do with her "other" man.

    Now you are spending 2 days this week with her, atleast 2, that you confess.

    I'm happy you are happy, just want an explanation on that if you want to.

    Also, Have a great weekend at the Church, I hope you can get your pictures up on the website this year!!

    Ummmm, please email me when you get back or call me, I want to talk about the upcoming months. : )

    Take Care....*Hugs*

     
  • At 7:34 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    yeah! more explanation please!

    Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes!!!!
    Of course we're gonna win!

     
  • At 7:36 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Finally, I got my Flash fix!

    Brighton Baby!(?) I have images of Victorian women walking on the beach with parasols. But then, as I recall from my trashy novel reading, Brighton was also the party place for some playboy Prince of Wales in the past. Still, it's hard to imagine that Joey voice with Brighton Baby!.

    Enjoy, be safe, go to Church like a good young man (ha!), and, again, be safe.

     
  • At 9:37 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    What worries me more SpinsterWitch is that everyone knows Brighton is the place where the gay community hang out...
    Is there something we should be knowing about this trip?

     
  • At 9:52 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Ho Ho, well now...that should certainly make things interesting.

     
  • At 10:46 pm, Blogger Dzesika said…

    Lost. It. Is. So. Good.

    (and I cheated and went to the ABC site to read the descriptions of the other episodes, and it's still good) ...

     
  • At 11:27 pm, Blogger adem said…

    I was in Brighton last weekend. You've got to go on the Waltzer at the end of the pier after a few pints...mental!

     
  • At 3:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does Nice know you have a blog?

     
  • At 4:51 am, Blogger Chapstick said…

    It's comment threads like these that really make me wish I watched Tv more/at all.

     
  • At 5:18 am, Blogger Hyde said…

    Glad everything seems to be going well with Nice!

    :)

     
  • At 9:35 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    We won!
    What a b'day present!

     
  • At 1:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Flash if you look at my blog my website is on there, called

    On The Surface. Sometimes I dont know why its not visible. In that case just click a line below Bellyache with the sister, don't go too far or you will get Radmila.
    Anyways contact me through that email and I will send you my personal email adress. Here I will paste it this time but check out the site anyways. info@onthesurface.ca

     

Post a Comment

<< Home