FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

"I wanna know everything"

Ok then, let us go forth and meme...

Sunshine:
1. You are a constant in my world.
2. Nine inch nails - Closer
3. Blackcurrent - For the purpleness of it.
4. "Never done nothing like that before!!!" (or since!)
5. Finding your blog & leaving a comment about some bastard stealing the life we should have had.
6. A lioness
7. Given how crap I've become at keeping up our private communications, if I materialized at your front door now, what would be the first thing you'd do: Give me a slap or drag me off to the bedroom?
psst. E-mail is coming, I've just not been in front of my own computer much & I can't do e-mail from work, promise!


Charby
1. You've done a nudey photoshoot!
2. Is this the way to Amarillo
3. Orange & lime!
4. "You just cant beat a saveloy!"
5. Again falling by your blog & revealing myself!
6. A cute little squirrel
7. Isn't it about time we had another drink up?

Scully
1. You have the longest christian name I've ever heard!
2. Hot Hot Heat (another good thing from your side of Canada)
3. Lemon
4. "Is that Air Force One???"
5. Clearest memory is of you walking through those doors at Heathrow.
6. A dolphin
7. Where's the photos?

Hyde
1. I love your use of the word "Medicine"
2. Anything operatic
3. Screw the jelly, let's wrestle in a vat of vodka & drugs!
4. You were the first, twice.
5. Oooh, hello , who's this? They've checked out my rules from last April, wow!
6. A hummingbird
7. How on earth do you afford your life-style?

Spins
1. Possibly the best thing I've ever been called is Sweet Superhero, ta
2. Green Day does now!
3. Orange
4. Hide the rabbits!!!
5. I remember seeing some wise words over at Gladys' place & checking you out from there.
6. A baby bear
7. Which is your favourite planet, other than Earth?

Mark
1. It pisses me off that you've seen a band 34 times, I thought I was impressive with 18!
2. Manics - Stay beautiful
3. Though I'd do it to give the girls a show, I know you don't want to!
4. "Who d'you think I am, facking Wordsworth?!"
5. "Other than Del Amitri you seem to have stolen my entire record collection"
6. A panther
7. Surbiton is synonymous with middle-class England, what's it really like?

Chapstick
1. I remember when Frank died.
2. Star wars
3. I think there are probably laws against that happening, given your tender years!
4. "I should imagine it's a bit chilly"
5. Being the first person to see your blog, when you first posted
6. A meerkat
7. What to you want to be when your studies are done?


Phew, no more! That took some real effort, I tell thee.


I want to thank you for your lovely comments on the last post.
I felt as miserable as sin for a couple of hours after that, but then I used the power of Humbert to sort myself out.
I had loads of heavy, physical jobs to do that I'd been putting off so with I-pod on the "Let's Rock!" playlist, I went out of my lab & I rocked & I worked hard & I sweated like a pig.
Afterwards I felt great.
Tunes, better than sex?
Woah, can open... worms everywhere!
I know I can go over a year without getting jiggy because I've had to, but I don't think I could go anywhere near that long without tunes.
Anyway, that's me for tonight. Tomorrow we shall (all being well) be welcoming the first guest speaker in the new feature, so prepare your eyes for a feast of hotties from the one, the only...
The Duke Of Jokes!

PS. Honestly, why does the spellchecker suggest Flickering instead of Blackcurrent?

PPS. I've been waiting all chuffing year to use Wake me up when September ends as a post title & when it comes I don't want it to end because it's all been a bit smashing.

9 Comments:

  • At 7:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:55 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    So let's see...I've never thought about a favorite planet (other than earth...which I'm, by necessity, rather attached to).

    My off the cuff answer is Venus because when it's visible in the sky, it's beautiful...not to mention being such a weird planet, in general.

    I'll stick with that because the reason I like Saturn is all it's moons, and that's not really the same as having that as my favorite planet.

    And a baby bear, eh? Hmmm....interesting.

     
  • At 9:32 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    That was super sweet! :)

    I'm not entirely sure how to answer your question, though. I think it's one of those things best left a mystery. Let it be part of my allure. ;)

     
  • At 9:49 pm, Blogger sunshine said…

    I think I should answer your ? off the record ; )

    Thanks so much for the memories.

    I'm still waiting patiently for that email.

    You're lucky I like you.....

     
  • At 9:56 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Hyde- Like you need anymore allure!

    Sunshine - I know!

     
  • At 10:25 pm, Blogger JAME said…

    Everything matters, no matter what time in your life you are in, your past affects your future, and who you are, and somehow we all seem to be connected in some strange way, a comment on a bygone relationship perhaps?

     
  • At 12:00 am, Blogger Charby said…

    Incidently is anyone having problems with viewing blogger pages tonight? I cant get to see mine at all!

     
  • At 9:44 am, Blogger Dzesika said…

    Is it too late to ask for some of the meme love?

    Kisses from Berlin ...

     
  • At 12:38 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    Why a panther fella?

    p.s. i am in Newark october 21st, is that anywhere near yours?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home