FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, October 28, 2005

"Devil's companion, you won't stay satisfied for long"

Big thanks to everyone who's chipped in to reassure me of my place in blogworld, it means a lot.

So the weekend is upon us once more. Doing anything nice?
I'm going to Reckless & Dream Girl's place tonight with The Boy. Then tomorrow I think we'll go to the flicks to see Sky High.
Tomorrow night I shall be sharing the night with Nice & we shall be having sex & drugs & rock n' roll!
We may venture to DodgyNutGrabber's hallowe'en party, if we can be arsed.

It really doesn't seem like a year since last year's party at Reckless & Dream Girl's house when I looked like this...
























Blimey.

Not much time to say anything else but I didn't want you all to think your nice words had gone unnoticed.

Adios amigos.

9 Comments:

  • At 7:21 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Sounds like a fun weekend.

    My weekend - housesitting for HippyChick & BeeDragon. Working again on Saturday (blech...the last time I'm doing that for a long time, I swear). Then Sunday, curling up on the couch to OD on some skate action with Lords of Dogtown & Dogtown & the Zboys DVDs.

    There's a party and a ritual I could go to on Saturday night, but I don't know, as you say, if I could be arsed.

     
  • At 9:06 pm, Blogger sunshine said…

    Replace Scully's movie at the mall with Christmas shopping and that is my exact weekend.

    Add alcohol and sex to the list as well.

    :)

    Flashywashywoowoo!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:42 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Hey that's an improvement on the normal look! ;-)

     
  • At 12:09 pm, Blogger Babs said…

    That looks like my uncle.

    Gah!!

     
  • At 9:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My weekend consists of as little as possible. No parties, no nothing. I'm saving myself for Florida. Well, the traumatic 9 hour flight. A confident flier I ain't. Complimentary vodka anyone?

     
  • At 11:49 am, Blogger Flash said…

    Steady on Charbs!
    You cheeky bint!

     
  • At 3:26 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    *sticks tongue out and giggles*

    hehehehehehehehe

     
  • At 9:19 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Did you dress up this year???

     
  • At 1:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice picture Flash, but I thought that was the way you looked all the time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home