FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques, dormez vous? Dormez vous?"

This is Spinsterwitch...

I had an e-mail this a.m. granting me the privilege of this post on M. le Flash's blog, but only if I could come up with a suitable French lyric. It was really rather easy, once I let myself off the hook of coming up with something hip or popular. And this seems to fit for the purposes of this post.

The purpose...Flash has been moved to a new hotel which is not so convenient to an internet cafe. That, combined with long hours on the job, may result in another day or two without a posting from him.

He is safely ensconced back in Lyon and sends his love.

Gah - now I wish I had some juicy tidbit to share with his adoring public, but alas that is it.

Spins out!

9 Comments:

  • At 4:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's already fitting in to the French lifestyle I see, surrendering his blog page already! ;)
    Thanks for the update Spins

     
  • At 5:16 pm, Blogger LB said…

    eh?

    ou se trouve le Flash?

    He's probably tied up and gagged living in Spins basement as part of her plan for World Domination (although I imagine he'd be enjoying that).

     
  • At 6:04 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Blog by blog, LB. Blog by blog....

    Mwahahahaha!

     
  • At 8:58 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    vive le flash libre!

     
  • At 3:42 pm, Blogger Babs said…

    You should make up some juicy tidbits.

    Think of the possibilities!!

     
  • At 3:43 pm, Blogger red one said…

    *laughs at Spins*

    red

     
  • At 8:35 pm, Blogger Alecya G said…

    *storms the Bastille, er, Spin's basement*

     
  • At 10:02 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    I feel I need to clarify a point...I would NEVER keep a tied up and gagged Flash in my basement!

    A girl's gotta think about her own comfort while she's taking over the world...Really!

     
  • At 12:22 am, Blogger Hyde said…

    Flash, we miss you!!!

    -h

     

Post a Comment

<< Home