FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"All I need is a certain trigger"

Greetings all!
This is
Charby (shameless plug!) doing a little favour for everyone's number one superhero Flash!
Earlier today he asked me if I could post on his blog the following message!


It's March the first today. Long term readers (if there are any left) will know that it's a very significant day for me.
This year it somehow feels different. Instead of lamenting all the could haves and should haves, I find myself quietly and fondly remembering the best day of my life.
C'est bon, tres bon

7 Comments:

  • At 10:22 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    That's a really good thing! It seems like a reflection of your general contentment with life right now.

     
  • At 8:25 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    of course you've still got readers, you clown.

    ST

     
  • At 12:03 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    I know EXACTLY what you mean....who knows maybe you can have another day similiar to March the 1st.

    You go home soon!!

    Miss ya

    oooooooooo

     
  • At 2:29 pm, Blogger Alecya G said…

    *sends a hug*

    And I second ST. Don't be a dope. We all love you still, of course. And I think we're all looking forward to your return.

    xxx.
    AG

     
  • At 11:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course you still have readers. We're just the ones too lazy to delete your link from our blogs.

    Kidding. You're a legend actual and whole.

     
  • At 8:08 pm, Blogger weenie said…

    Nice! :)

     
  • At 3:56 pm, Blogger Jessica said…

    I'm so curious. What's the March 1st business!?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home