FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, February 10, 2006

"I saw a lady & she was naked, I saw a lady she had no clothes on"

Yes, to my delight, I stumbled into the waking world this morning to find NakedLady parading herself again. I involuntarily blurted out; "Yay! NakedLady!" This time she was totally starkers in front of her window for about 15 minutes. She was wonderful. She even covered herself in lotion for me, gently applying it across every inch of her bare flesh. Oo-er. I kept watching until she was fully clothed then I skipped off to breakfast.

NakedLady's reappearance was quite fitting really because this week my head has been full of sex. Which has been frustrating in a most pleasant kind of way. No details but the events of the weekend combined with the increasingly hot flirting that's been going on with somebody really sexy & sensual has got me all in a bit of a state. And there is no sweet release on the horizon. Still, I should imagine Nice will be truly thankful next friday.

Unless any of you chicks fancy a weekend in Lyon?

8 Comments:

  • At 12:14 pm, Blogger adem said…

    I bet you wish you'd still got the digital camera Nice got you!! [I do!! Obviously a working one though]

     
  • At 1:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    flashy you are such a tart!

     
  • At 2:42 pm, Blogger Alecya G said…

    You and me both, Adem! Heh heh...

    You know, Flash, I think we need to find out if naked lady is doing this on purpose or if she is oblivious. I mean, if she is doing it on purpose...wow...who's the lucky guy, right? and if not, someone needs to drop her a note.

    I've been known to accidentally leave a hotel window open, completely oblivious, before Beloved jumps infront of it yelping something along the lines of "you crazy [insert female expletive] the window is open!" and I then dash back to the bathroom.

     
  • At 7:25 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    I'd be packing my bags right now, but apparently I won't be needing any clothes while I visit.

    On my way.......

     
  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Sadly, Lyon for a weekend is beyond my means at the moment...

     
  • At 10:11 pm, Blogger Dzesika said…

    My dear. If I were not flu-ed out and waiting for all that badass medical malarkey next week ... damn.

     
  • At 11:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to see some Adam & The Ants lyrics there Flash.
    And don't talk to me about "sweet releases on the horizon" - almost 2 years and counting for me! :( LOL

    This message is brought to you by today's Norwegian town "gjksiarg"

     
  • At 2:26 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Flash, you're making me paranoid now. I always forget to close my shades...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home