FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, September 02, 2004

"Life is wearing me thin"

Nowt has happened in my life this week. Nowt.
However I feel like having a bit of a rant so ladies & gentlemen let me present the things that have pissed me off this week.

People who have noises on their blogs. I have fallen into a routine of hitting the next blog button in an attempt to be amused or interested by other like-minded folk. Then all of a sudden my eardrums are assualted without warning by monkeys. Yes, fucking stupid screeching monkey noises!! WHY?? I also came across one that was accompanied by a child's music box. Again, WHY?? Now if I want a soundtrack for my adventures in Blogland I'd put some music on, oh I already have & your infernal yelping primates are drowning it out! Hey here's another question for these nutters: How many of your words do you think I read before I left your blog?

People who charge £3 post & packing for a DVD on e-bay & then send it wrapped in brown paper with a 60p stamp on it! For that money I want it to be hand delivered by a singing Geisha girl & it to be wrapped in jewel encrusted gold wrapping paper. Do the words negative feedback mean anything to you?

Work.

The fact that nobody seems to read any of this or leave comments if they do (Except for Stompp, bless him) . C'mon people I need to be validated here!

Temper Tantrum. On sunday I was at Reckless & Dream girl's having gotten drunk with them on Saturday night. I was watching Dream Girl prepare Sunday dinner with quiet anticipation. Now I'm not much of a sunday dinner kind of guy but now that I live on my own with only a microwave & a toaster for "cooking" my need for a nice feed is much greater. Then Temper Tantrum phones, could I please have The Boy as her boyfriend has been very ill & it would help her out. Of course I said yes because I'm a nice man & I love spending time with my boy. So I sadly left before dinner so I could get back to Crapsville in time for The Boy's arrival. This was about 2pm, I was home at 3. They left St. Albans (60 miles away) at 8pm & didn't arrive here till after 9. The Boy was asleep so I put him straight into bed. Did I get an apology? Does a bear shit in the public toilets in the centre of town?

Did I say work?

Bands that dont update their websites. Yes you JJ72! Last updated sometime in 2003, excellent, so the new albums coming along well then?

Anyway I think I'm done.


2 Comments:

  • At 5:37 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    I couldn't have said it any better myself. Thank you.

     
  • At 11:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whiner. Get a job or create one. Don't rant- plow the feild, flense a fish, diaper your child. Think better of yourself than your mother did. Join the military or work for Oprah or pay a kindness-without repayment or expectation thereof.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home