FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Monday, September 06, 2004

"Meanwhile in cuckooland..."

Oh dear, I think I ought to start by apologising for inflicting my drunken self pity on you all last time. Sorry, it won't happen again.

A nice time was had on Saturday night with Reckless & Dream Girl, we stayed up well into the early hours as we worked upon Dream Girl's first venture into the world of songwriting. The song is called "Clingfilm" & it's very good.
This worries me for two reasons;
1- I'm supposed to be the songwriter round here! ;-)
2- Do I really want Dream Girl to have even more appeal for me to yearn for?

Also on Saturday there was a moment of sheer bliss, it was infinitesmally small & no one else would of noticed, probably not even the owner of the face that for only a second or two looked at me & smiled at me in a way not seen for about 18 months.
For that fleeting moment I was probably has happy as I've been this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home