FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

"I may be an idiot but indeed I am no fool"

Ahem! Seeing as you're all chomping at the bit to find out...
Before I do though there a couple of things you should know.
1- From now until the release I may have an unhealthy pre-occupation with my "album". I apologise in advance for how much I'm gonna bang on about it & I'm also sorry if it becomes boring. I do understand that it's difficult to get excited about something you have never heard.
2- I don't think I've ever told you the name that I operate under.
The "band" name is GNU CNU. Gnu cnu consists of myself & Reckless. Although Reckless hasn't had any active part in this recording, he is still my musical sidekick & many of the songs that I've written have taken on shape & indeed life when they've been accompanied by his guitar.
So without further ado I can reveal that the debut album by Gnu cnu is titled.....

"Confessions of an idiot"

I like it. I think it's simply a good title & it really suits the songs which are, by & large, very confessional in nature. When you hear the title track I think you will see where I'm coming from.
Like I said I like it & I can't see me changing my mind but I'd appreciate feedback from all of you fine people.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:19 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    I think it is an ok title. I need to hear the song. How about Confessions of a MADMAN?

     
  • At 7:24 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    What you trying to say,Cheryl??

     
  • At 7:36 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Ummmm.... Nuttin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home