FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Monday, December 27, 2004

"By the time you get to read this I'll be long gone down the road"

Just a quickie before I head up to Wakefield to say a few things.
Firstly, A big up to the stomppmeister! I'd thought you'd gone the way of dodo mate! I should point out to readers that Stompp was my first real commenter back in the day & thus gave me encouragement to go on. Good to see you.

Now I shall list all the xmas prezzies I have recieved thus far:
A dressing gown

Yesterday I avoided the footy results (standard pratice for making Match of the day more entertaining) so imagine my surprise this morning to see this scoreline
Sunderland 2-3 Leeds United
Ace!

Anyway must go & pack my bag, put some oil & water in the Flashmobile & get ready for the journey home.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 pm, Blogger Chapstick said…

    Merry (belated) Christmas, Flash
    And have a (on-time) Happy New Year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home