FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, December 31, 2004

"All I need are cigarettes & alcohol"

Hey peeps, I'm back!
I had a jolly old time up in Yorkshire with the family, went to the pantomime, got a bit pissed with The Duke Of Jokes & received some presents.
There was a change of plan though, Dream Girl called the other day to say that they were off to Durham for new year. I decided to stay up in Wakey for new year. Our Kid then suggested that seeing as she had to come to Crapsville tomorrow anyway (to deliver my new washing machine that wouldn't fit in the flashmobile) that she'd have The Boy tonight & bring him back with her tomorrow, that way I could come home & enjoy new year's eve out on the lash, nice! God bless my lovely sister. So after posting this & reading up on all my usual blogs I shall unpack, begin the preening process, have a couple of glasses of red & hit the town.

My new years resolutions this year are threefold & quite a challenge.
Stop smoking.
Greatly reduce the amount of crap I eat.
Become a better employee.
Piece of piss, eh?

All that remains is for me to wish you all a happy, prosperous, flash-filled 2005!
Those of you getting leathered tonight have a good one & those of you not, enjoy your sobriety & laugh at us all in the morning! Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home