FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

"We got the funk, we got the funk, YEAH!"

I have been sat in front of this screen for about 8 hours, my arse is numb & my eyes hurt but it has been worthwhile. I know I will not be able to articulate just how giddy I am, but readers believe me, I have just been dancing like a crazy fool around the flat! The cause for all this delight? Egg wielding freak.

Yes, today I re-commenced work on my "album". I really wasn't in the mood for it but I've got a release date to meet so I thought I'd better try. I toyed with "Backlash" for about 10 minutes & gave up. Then I started on "Egg wielding freak". It is now complete & it is a funky motherfucker! Yes, Funky! FUNKY, FUNKY, FUNKY, FUNKY, FUNKY!
I know it means nothing to anyone else yet but I'm very happy & proud of myself. Hurrah!

Did I mention that it's funky?

4 Comments:

  • At 4:37 pm, Blogger GJC said…

    You mentioned it, yes. ;)

    Congratulations! I know the state of mind--and might I add, that's quite a classic title!

     
  • At 7:03 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Why thankyou!

     
  • At 10:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, is it funky then?

     
  • At 2:07 am, Blogger GJC said…

    My guess would have to be: yes, it is.

    But that's just a stab in the dark.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home