FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

"Sometimes you sulk..."

Right! I'm officially sulking with you lot (except for Stompp)!
I ask for considered opinions & what do I get? Nish, nada, zilch, chuff all.
Hmmph!

Anyway I nicked another questionnaire type thingy that I liked & here it is...

10 People You Enjoy The Company of In No Particular Order:
1. Dream Girl
2. The Boy
3. Funny Dance
4. Reckless
5. Buddy With Boobs
6. Far Flung Friend*
7. Crisp Fiend
8. Namesake
9. In The same Boat
10. And last but not least The Duke Of Jokes*

*Doesn't mean I'm not sulking at you

Nine Words / Phrases / Sentences You Like To Say:
1. "Absolutely"
2. "I'm Flash, pleased to meet you"-in response to someone saying "I'm cold/ hungry/ etc..."
3. "let's have one of your special cigarettes then Reckless"
4. "Yes I'm out tonight, I'll meet you in spoons about 8"
5. "Yes, it is an I-pod, DONT TOUCH IT"
6. "Giddy"
7. "To know me is to love me" - many a true word said in jest
8. "Hey, it's me!"- usually in response to silly question such as "Do you want a drink/ spliff?", "have you got Blah by The Blahs?" or "Really? You did that???"
9. "..and this Miss Minogue is my bedroom"

Eight Things You're Wearing Right Now
1. Reebok hoody
2. Old jeans with small holes appearing & multiplying by the day
3. Light blue Next T-shirt that washed funny & sprouted a bleach mark
4. Plain black boxer shorts
5. Plain blacks socks
6. Steel toed trainers/boots
7. A black leather belt
8. A glazed expression

Seven things on your mind:
1. Confessions of an idiot.
2. The lack of response to Confessions of an idiot.
3. Paying the phone bill.
4. That I have to face the horror of constructing The Boy's hot wheels cyborg attack set before friday.
5. Dream Girl's suffering from illness.
6. Worry that I won't finish this list thing before I have to turn my plant off.
7. Why do the aluminium test panels always come out with only 12 microns of chuffing paint on them, when the steel ones are fine.

Six Items You Touch Everyday:
1. My I-pod.
2. My computer.
3. My kettle.
4. Cigarettes.
5. My nob.
6. The hearts of my readers

Five things you do everyday:
1. Sing
2. Smile
3. Smoke
4. Check my blog (I'm a bloody slave to my comments!)
5. Listen to music

Four songs on your mind:
1. Confessions of an idiot - Gnu cnu
2. The fragile - Nine inch nails
3. Blinded by the sun - The seahorses
4. Everest- The Supernaturals

Three things you think of when you wake up:
1. "Shit! Am I late?"
2. "Fag"
3. "Morning Kylie" To my calender

Two of your favorite foods:
1. Proper Yorkshire fish & Chips
2. Sausage & egg sandwich.

One person love more than any other:
1. The Boy.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:47 am, Blogger shorty said…

    Awwwww.

     
  • At 6:38 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Don't sulk with me either please?!
    I've been a busy little camper lately, failing three exams takes a lot outta person you know!

     
  • At 7:25 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Charby, you are exempt from my sulkiness on acedemic grounds, but it's not too late to offer an opinion

     

Post a Comment

<< Home