FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"3 is the magic number"

Fret ye not, I'm here (for now).

I'm just gonna wrap up a few loose ends for now.
Scully got the lucky ticket, but as it was pointed out that I "stole" the idea from Ka, it is only fair that she gets to be the first female guest.
Apologies to Scully who can have a go the week after, hopefully she will understand that I do not want to incur the wrath of a raving Gemini & the nicest man in blogland.

I owe Spins an answer to a very good question, like Mark before her I shall answer it in an upcoming post.

I'm having a load of grief at the moment from my hideous ex-spouse & it's doing my bloody head in, I won't go into details.

I still have a special e-mail to compose, apologies again. I just am really struggling for time at present.

I also still need to do the meme thing for Dzesika, sorry honey.

And despite all this outstanding stuff & a desperate urge to see what's going on with everybody, I am taking a short blog break.
The prime reason for this is to get some serious work done on Album 2. I currently have the muse & I don't want to waste it. So my creative energies are going that way for a few days.

Be well my lovelies, I'll be back.

10 Comments:

  • At 2:49 pm, Blogger sunshine said…

    I'll wait, but only for another week. Then my patience will wear out.

    Chin up!

    That's why she's the X.

    oooooooo

     
  • At 3:11 pm, Blogger Erika said…

    Go on, Scully, you take it. I was only teasing.

    Good luck with the music, Flash.

     
  • At 3:36 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Away....
    *lower lip trembles*
    People say that and then they never come back...

     
  • At 3:41 pm, Blogger LB said…

    apparently Thom Yorke took a blog break whilst making "Ok Computer" and so you can be forgiven. This once.

    hope all is OK. hideous ex-spouse? raving Geminis? struggling for time? need a break?

    it's the "Parallel Lives" show, again.

    heh heh heh.

    keep well, LL.

    AGAHIT

     
  • At 3:47 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Well, at least you are not lying dead in a pit somewhere.

    Does spins catastrophize much? NO!

     
  • At 4:27 pm, Blogger Dzesika said…

    No worries m'dear, indulge the muse - she's better than any old ex-spouse any old day!

     
  • At 1:16 am, Blogger sunshine said…

    I had to take a double take.

    Did your South Park twin of you always have a goatee, or is that new?

    Help!

     
  • At 5:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope it goes well dude.
    Have you seen my celeb exceptions of my blog yet?

     
  • At 3:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The world of Flash is getting bigger....

     
  • At 3:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Flash rarely do I leave a serious comment on your posts but this one I mean from the heart. Take this from a guy who has had 20 years expereience dealing with an X wife.

    It took me to long to find out that she still had power over me enough to upset me. She knew the buttons to push and sometimes would spend hours at the controls.

    I had to search long and hard within myself to find out what it was that made me allow her to do this. I am sure its similar things in everybody. Until I managed to figure it out and it involved a lot of soul searching these are the steps I took to minamize her power over me.

    1 I was always polite.
    2 I carefully listened, even when I dissagreed to what she had to say.
    3. bit my tongue and counted to ten every time I wanted to yell back in anger.
    4. made my points succintly and clearly.
    5. refused to discuss my present girlfriend, or her boyfriend.
    6 Last but certainly not least always placed my sons wellfare first. always

     

Post a Comment

<< Home