FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

"Always asking questions"

So I had a groovy little idea that might be quite a wheeze!

The lovely Sunshine asked me how Funny Dance is.
Now, I haven't spoke to him in a week or two so I'd better find out, eh?
Then I thought why don't we interview Funny Dance?
If it works then in the future we could "interview" some of the other characters in World Of Flash, eh?
Reckless, Dream girl, Buddy With Boobs, Nice, etc...
Up for it? Good, then leave your questions below & I shall quiz the walking baby factory very soon!


***************Update******************
I really did intend on doing another post today but the buggers at work have dropped a very heavy workload on me.
Do they not know I have a salivating public to keep happy??

Also I've just spoke to Funny Dance & told him I'll be interviewing him tomorrow, so get your tokens in, kiddies!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:58 am, Blogger Hyde said…

    Great idea! I'll be back later with some questions. Glad to see you're back! Can't wait to hear some of the new music!

    :)

     
  • At 4:11 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Two questions: What thing or situation is making Funny Dance happy these days?

    And

    What embarressing story can he tell us about Flash?

    (Why do I guess that second question might be edited?)

     
  • At 5:58 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    oooh funny stories yes please!

    Other than that the best my ill brain can come up with is hello.
    I may return later

     
  • At 12:38 am, Blogger Charby said…

    Is he the one with 100's of kids who moved away?
    If so ask him how the little kids are doing and how he's getting on at the new place

     
  • At 3:37 am, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Interesting lack of response...I wonder if there would be more questions for Dream Girl or Nice?

     
  • At 12:52 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    okay-- how are the twins? I think you once said he was expecting but didn't post much about it after.

    How'd he earn his name? Does he still live up to it?

    Where'd you guys meet?

    Did he manage to quit smoking?

    -h

     

Post a Comment

<< Home