FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

"A simple prop to occupy my time"

Ok back again, I've just been noodling about blogland & discovered a very funny blog from which I've nicked the following list-type thingy. Bearing in mind this I think it only fair that you pop by to see her.

CURRENT
> mood :: Tired & grumpy
> music :: I want to live in a dream - Clearlake (I-pod on shuffle)
> taste :: Coffee
> hair :: Still there, not grey
> clothes :: Blue jeans, dark blue jumper, Hi visibility vest, steel toed trainers
> annoyance :: Having to work till fucking 2 in the bastard morning
> smell :: Paint
> thing I ought to be doing :: Sleeping
> desktop picture :: My antipodean angel, miss Kylie Minogue
> favorite band :: With a gun to my head...Muse
> cd in stereo :: Don't do CD's anymore but album on last - American Idiot by Green Day
> crush :: Far Flung Friend
> hate :: That fucking alarm that has just this second gone off causing me to leave my desk & investigate. Bollocks.
> envious of :: The young temp who has just had freshly cooked sausage & egg sandwiches delivered to him by his mum

DO YOU
> smoke? :: Just a bit
> do drugs? :: What have you got?
> have a dream that keeps coming back? :: No
> read the newspaper? :: Yes, The Sun
> have any gay or lesbian friends? :: Not sure, I have my suspicions about Not Right
> believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? :: I fear not
> consider yourself tolerant of others? :: extremely
> like the taste of alcohol? :: Mostly
> have a favorite sweety :: Fizzy cola bottles
> believe in astrology? :: I believe that people generally are true to the traits of their signs, I'm a textbook aquarian
> believe in magic? :: Don't know how else Santa can do his thing
> know how to play poker? :: No
> have any pets? :: No
> go to or plan to go to college? : Maybe one day
> have any piercings? :: No
> have any tattoos? :: No
> have an obsession? :: Grillions of 'em
> have a secret crush?:: No secrets, everything is on these pages
> care about looks? :: To a small extent
> have any disorders? :: mmmm...

LAST THING YOU
> bought :: 20 Benson & Hedges silver
> ate :: Microwave doner kebab
> drank :: Coffee
> read :: Prof. Stephen Hawking's "A brief history of time"
> watched on tv :: Match of the day 2

EITHER * OR
> club or houseparty :: House
> drinks or shots :: bring 'em on!
> cats or dogs :: Cats
> pen or pencil :: Pen
> gloves or mittens :: Gloves
> food or candy :: Food
> cassette or cd :: I-pod
> coke or pepsi :: Coke
> spontaneous or plain? :: Spontaneous

LAST PERSON YOU
> saw :: The temp with the S & E sarnies
> laughed at :: The author of the site linked at the top
> talked to :: Total Cock
> hugged :: Buddy With Boobs
> kissed :: Do You Kiss Your Mum With That Mouth
> instant messaged :: Far Flung Friend

WHERE DO YOU
> eat :: Work
> sing :: Everywhere
> cry :: Where I am when it happens
> sleep :: Bed
> wish you were :: On stage at Wembley arena or PA

HAVE YOU EVER
> drank alcohol? :: Once or twice
> done drugs? :: Now & again
> broken the law? :: A little
> run away from home? :: Not as such
> broken a bone? :: Left arm twice
> played Truth Or Dare? :: Never properly
> kissed someone you didn't know? :: Hey! It's me.. whadya think?
> been in a fight? :: not since childhood
> been intoxicated? :: can't remember

WHAT IS
> your bedroom like? :: Dull, a place where action should take place but doesn't
> your favorite thing for breakfast? :: Sausage & Egg Sandwich
> your favorite restaurant? :: KFC (I know I'm a sad twat!)
> on your bedside table? :: Various bits of paper removed from pockets, couple of gig tickets & some children's story tapes
> your biggest fear? :: Losing my boy & to a lesser extent, going deaf
> the feature are you most insecure about? :: My stomach

RANDOM
> when is your birthday? :: 28th January, don't forget now!
> what are your nats? :: Irish blood English heart (English blood too actually)
> what do you carry with you at all times? :: Mobile phone, Keys, Cash card
> how do you drive? :: Very well
> what do you miss most about being little? :: Doctors & nurses
> are you happy with your given name? :: No, that's why I changed it!
> what color is your bedroom? :: Off white
> are you done with this survey? :: My patience is
> are you a pyromaniac? :: No
> describe your bed:: Very comfy, very empty

That was fun, eh? Like being interviewed for Smash Hits!
By the way, I started this post at 7:25. So much for my easy night!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Only one person got two nods in that post. What a special friend that must be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home