FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

"Our time is running out..." Yay!

Only 6 hours of my working year left. Yay!
Christmas shopping finalised this morning in Milton keynes. Yay!
Nightclub after work tonight. Yay, yay, thrice yay!

I am resolutely going to do as little work as possible tonight. It's a flash tradition to do nowt on the last day.
Figure I shall bore you with my xmas plans:
Tomorrow: Hang out with The Boy, Wrap presents, play x box & go out on the piss.
Xmas day: Get up, sob at lack of presents to open, welcome The Boy & watch in wonder as he opens the santazillion presents that will be under the tree, play with said prezzies, bid him a sad farewell as he goes to Grannys, go to Funny Dance's to deliver sack full of prezzies for all, stay for an hour or two, go to Reckless & Dream Girl's, deliver prezzies to the hordes, eat Xmas dinner, get drunk, get stoned, crash.
Boxing day: Unclear, probably amble home & chill out on my own for a bit
27th: Take The Boy up to Wakefield, finally recieve some gifts, stay there for 3 or 4 days during which time I will go with whole family to the pantomine & enjoy a night out on the razz with the silent-once-more Duke Of Jokes.
NYE: Unclear but as it is my year to have The Boy it will most likely involve going over to Reckless & Dream Girl's.
NYD: Put resolutions into effect.
And that's the plan.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:48 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    That sounds wonderful, except for those lack of presents under the tree. I have a present for ya! : ) Ho Ho Ho.

     
  • At 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soz for the lack of action (story of my life these days)
    Been too busy being fcuked off and drinking lots of lager & JD'n Coke...and playing Football Manager 2005
    See ya in jolly wakeyville, where I shall try my best not to depress you ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home