FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

"It almost seems impossible, we've found ourselves back where we started from"

Back again.
My eyes are looking like pissholes in the snow & I am longing for my bed.
Just been talking with Total Cock (see what happens when Buddy With Boobs isn't here!) & found out that he comes from Reading. This reminded me of one of the strangest co-incidences I've ever been party to.
Bear with me as this may take some explaining.
When I worked in Bognor Regis at the holiday camp I met Temper Tantrum who of course I would go on to marry. Her best friend on camp had just left so I never met her at the time. Hot In A Kooky Way came from Kent & went back to Bognor after I had left. There she met OK Calm Down, a fellow Yorkshireman & they subsequently fell in love. Her other friend Used To Be Wild was a Londoner. As time went by we all moved on. Initially Temper Tantrum & I went to Wakefield while Hot In A Kooky Way & OK Calm Down moved to nearby Doncaster. Temper Tantrum didn't take to Yorkshire & we moved to Crapsville. The other couple also moved around the same time & settled in Reading. At their wedding in Reading we saw Used To Be Wild & her fella: It's A London Thing. 18 months later they too moved to Reading.
So Temper Tantrum & I spent alot of time down in Reading visiting these friends.
About 3 years ago It's A London Thing & Used To Be Wild moved right here to Crapsville. At the same time Hot In A Kooky Way & OK Calm Down moved back to Yorkshire. To be precise to Thorne near Doncaster. The very place where my biological parents lived at the time of my birth & subsequent adoption. We went to visit a few times & I found it a very strange experience. I couldn't help looking at every single person I saw there, thinking you could be my brother/ sister / niece/ nephew, etc. It doesn't stop there though. They split up not long after I left Temper Tantrum. Hot In A Kooky Way decided to stay in Thorne but moved house. She now lives next door to the house listed on my original birth certificate as my natural parent's house!
How chuffing freaky is that??

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Wow, I'm dizzy. You are one of those people who can make a long story even longer! But it is a bit cooky to say the least.

    Happy Holidays!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home